Part-No.: EP9472, Function: switch, Standard: HDMI 2.0
EP9472 is a 6 GHz HDMI 2.1 4-IN 2-OUT Matrix with HDCP. The chip supports 4 inputs to 2 outputs matrix switching with HDCP repeater function. The chip also supports HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 2.3 to HDCP 1.4 conversions. The chip supports Audio Outputs in IIS and SPDIF. The audio for the HDMI output can be from a regenerated LPCM audio source (input from IIS_*_IN pins), eARC RX, ARC RX or the by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port. The chip supports SD/HD Audio and HD/3D/4K2K Video up to 60 Hz frame rate. The chip also supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) and ARC (Audio Return Channel) Receiver.
This chip supports the SPDIF to IIS conversion to reduce system cost.
4-In 2-Out Repeater with HDCP 1.4/2.3 w/ eARC (new)
- 4-In 2-Out Repeater with HDCP 1.4/2.3 w/ eARC (new)
- On-chip 6GHz 4-IN 2-OUT HDMI Repeater with Equalizer
- Support matrix switching from any input port to any output port with HDCP Repeater function.
- Support wide Frequency Range: 25MHz – 600MHz TMDS clock
- On-chip HDMI Receiver and Transmitter core which are compliant with HDMI 1.4/2.0/2.1 specification
- Support HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.3 conversion.
- Support HDCP 2.3 to HDCP 1.4 conversion.
- On-chip HDCP Engine which supports Repeater and is compliant with HDCP 1.4/2.3 specification
- Support eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) Receiving.
- Support eARC U-bits Message Extraction
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) Receiving.
- Audio for HDMI output can be from a regenerated audio source or the by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port.
- Regenerated Audio source can be from external input pins, eARC RX or ARC RX.
- Regenerated Audio source can be SPDIF, LPCM (2 channel)
- On-chip Audio Decoder which support 8-channel IIS/DSD and SPDIF audio outputs
- On-chip SPDIF to IIS converter (LPCM)
- Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio
- Supports audio soft mute
- Controllable tri-state for Audio output pins
- Source Signal Detection in Low Power mode
- Low stand-by current at power down mode
- 128-pin QFN (E-PAD) package
Contact us for your inquiry!