Part-No.: EP196E, Function: Tx, Standard: cLVDS->DP
EP196E is a 5.4G 4-lane DP/eDP transmitter with 8-lane cLVDS input. cLVDS is a super high speed LVDS technology developed by Explore. The chip converts video input data from 1 to 8 lanes cLVDS RX into DP/eDP differential signals. EP196E offers an on-chip eFlash MCU with pre-programmed firmware driver for cLVDS and DP/eDP Control so software development is reduced to the absolute minimum.
5.4G 4-Lane DP/eDP 1.2 Transmitter w/ 8-Lane cLVDS Outputs
• Compliant with VESA DP/eDP Standard V1.2a
• Support DP/eDP Link Clock Frequency up to 540 MHz
• Support Video Pixel Clock Frequency up to 600 MHz
• Support cLVDS Link Clock Frequency up to 375 MHz
• Support 1-lane, 2-lane, 4-land and 8-lane operation in cLVDS RX
• Support 3-byte, 4-byte, and 5-byte Data Packing mode in cLVDS RX
• Support 1-lane, 2-lane or 4-lane operation in DP/eDP TX
• Support 6-bit, 18-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit Deep Color modes
• Supports On-chip Test Pattern Generation (TPG) for production convenience.
• Support MCCS over DP/eDP AUX channel.
• On-chip eFlash MCU with pre-programmed firmware driver for cLVDS and DP/eDP control
• Supports Power Down Mode
• 3.3V and 1.2V power required
• 100-Pin LQFP EPAD
Contact us for your inquiry!