Part-No.: EP126U, Function: Tx, Standard: LVDS->DP
EP126U is a 4-lane DP/eDP transmitter with LVDS Input interface. The chip receives video data from LVDS ports and converts it to DP/eDP video stream and outputs through a 1 or 2 or 4-lane DP/eDP transmitter. EP126 supports 1 or 2 LVDS ports while EP146U supports 1 or 2 or 4 LVDS input ports. EP146U additionally offers a 10bit RGB digital Input interface while EP126U does not.
4-lane DP/eDP transmitter with LVDS inputs
• Compliant with VESA DP/eDP Standard V1.1a
• Programmable Digital input or 1/2/4-port LVDS inputs
• Support upto 165 MHz pixel clock rate per LVDS input port.
• Support 2 data maps for LVDS inputs
• Support DE-only timing in Digital/LVDS inputs
• Support flexible LVDS Port Swap feature for easy PCB layout
• Support both 8-bit and 10-bit color depth in both Digital/LVDS inputs and DP/eDP outputs
• Programmable 1-lane, 2-lane or 4-lane DP/eDP outputs
• Support 2 link speed (1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps) in DP/eDP output
• Support MCCS over DP/eDP AUX channel.
• Programmable Control Registers through IIC interface
• Supports Power Down Mode
• 64-pin LQFP (EP126) and 128-pin LQFP (EP146)
Contact us for your inquiry!