Part-No.: EP146U, Function: Tx, Standard: LVDS->DP
EP146U is a 4-lane DP/eDP transmitter with LVDS or Digital inputs. The chip receives video data from LVDS ports or digital interface and converts it to DP/eDP video stream and output it through a 1 or 2 or 4-lane DP/eDP transmitter. EP146U offers 1 or 2 or 4 LVDS input ports or alternatively a digital 10bit RGB interface.
4-lane DP/eDP transmitter with LVDS and RGB inputs
• Compliant with VESA DP/eDP Standard V1.1a
• Programmable Digital input or 1/2/4-port LVDS inputs
• Support upto 165 Mhz pixel clock rate per LVDS input port.
• Support 2 data maps for LVDS inputs
• Support DE-only timing in Digital/LVDS inputs
• Support flexible LVDS Port Swap feature for easy PCB layout
• Support both 8-bit and 10-bit color depth in both Digital/LVDS inputs and DP/eDP outputs
• Programmable 1-lane, 2-lane or 4-lane DP/eDP outputs
• Support 2 link speed (1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps) in DP/eDP output.
• Support MCCS over DP/eDP AUX channel.
• Programmable Control Registers through IIC interface
• Supports Power Down Mode
• 128-pin LQFP
Contact us for your inquiry!