Part-No.: EP965U, Function: Tx, Standard: cLVDS->HDMI
EP965U is a 6G HDMI 2.0 transmitter with 8-lane cLVDS (Compressed LVDS) input and integrated HDCP 1.4/2.2 cypher. cLVDS is a super high speed LVDS technology developed by Explore. The chip is compliant with HDMI 1.4/2.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2 specifications. EP965U converts video input data from 1 to 8 lanes cLVDS RX and audio input data in IIS, SPDIF, DSD or HBR format into HDMI differential signals. EP965U offers an on-chip eFlash MCU with pre-programmed firmware driver for HDCP 1.4/2.2 and HDMI 1.4/2.0 Control so that software development is reduced to the absolute minimum.
6G cLVDS Input w/ HDMI 2.0 Output (w/ HDCP2.2)
• HDMI Specification 1.4/2.0 Compliant
• HDCP Specification 1.4/2.2 Compliant
• Support TMDS Clock Frequency up to 600 MHz
• Support Video Pixel Clock Frequency up to 600 MHz
• Support cLVDS Data Bit Rate up to 5.4 GHz
• Support 1-lane, 2-lane, 4-land and 8-lane operation in cLVDS RX
• Support 3-byte, 4-byte, and 5-byte Data Packing mode in cLVDS RX
• Support 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit Deep Color modes
• Supports Pixel Repetition
• Support IIS, SPDIF (LPCM or compressed), DSD (Super Audio CD) and HBR (True HD Hight Bit Rate) audio types
• Support auto-send for DVI, ADO, ACR (Audio Clock Regeneration) and General Control packets.
• Support 3 Generic Data Packet buffers
• Support 1 port of SPDIF audio input (without the need for system clock), 4 ports of IIS audio inputs or 8 channels of DSD audio inputs
• Supports audio down sampling at 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 sampling rate for both SPDIF and IIS
• Supports Receiver Hot Plug Detection and Receiver Connection Detection
• Downward compatible with DVI 1.0
• On-chip eFlash MCU with pre-programmed firmware driver for HDCP 1.4/2.2 and HDMI 1.4/2.0 control
• Supports On-chip Test Pattern Generation (TPG) for production convenience.
• Supports Reverse Ordering for HDMI TX differential data pins for PCB layout flexibility
• Supports Power Down Mode
• 3.3V, 1.3V and 1.2V power required
• 100-Pin TQFP EPAD
Contact us for your inquiry!