Part-No.: EP9169S, Function: Rx, Standard: HDMI->cLVDS
EP9169S is an 8-lane cLVDS transmitter with 6GHz HDMI 2.0b Receiver. cLVDS is a super high speed LVDS technology developed by Explore. The HDMI RX also supports HDCP 1.4 / HDCP 2.2 Decryption Engines. The chip supports Audio Outputs in IIS and SPDIF. The chip supports SD/HD Audio and HD/3-D/4K2K Video up to 60 Hz frame rate.This chip supports the HDMI YCC420 input to cLVDS YCC444/RGB444 output Conversion. The chip is also integrated with an eFlash MCU to make user’s applications very easy.
6G HDMI2.0 Receiver w/ 8-lane cLVDS output
• On-chip HDMI Receiver which is compliant with DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b specification
• On-chip HDCP RX ciphers which are compliant with HDCP 1.4/2.2 specification
• Wide Frequency Range: 25MHz – 600MHz
• Supports 1 DVI/HDMI input port and up to 8 Lane cLVDS Output
• Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit Deep Color Full HD, Full 3D and 4K2K 60Hz video
• Support 3-byte, 4-byte, and 5-byte Data Packing mode in cLVDS transmitter
• Programmable 1-lane, 2-lane, 4-lane or 8-lane cLVDS outputs
• Support on-chip 512 bytes E-DDC EDID RAM for input port.
• Supports YCC420 to YCC444 Conversion.
• Supports Color Space Conversion from YUV (422 or 444) to RGB (444).
• Supports Color Space Conversion from RGB (444) to YUV (444).
• On-chip Audio Decoder which support 8-channel IIS/DSD and SPDIF audio outputs
• Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio
• Supports audio soft mute
• Supports Test Pattern Generation Function.
• Controllable tri-state for Audio output pins
• On-chip eFlash MCU with integrated HDCP keys and EDID memory
• 1.3V and 3.3V power required
• Supports Power Down Mode
• 128-pin LQFP EPAD package
Contact us for your inquiry!